Here you can find some answers to the most asked questions.
If you need additional help or information, please email: email@example.com
- When will my order be delivered? When you reach the checkout process, you will have the option to pick a delivery day for your order.
- Where do you deliver? You can check if we provide into your area on our Delivery page.
- Can I add to my order? You can add to existing order depending on what stage your current order is. Please ring 01274 306070 for more details.
- Can I change my delivery day? To change your delivery date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What time will my order be delivered? On your order delivery date, your order will be with you anytime between 10am - 7 pm
- Will I be offered substitutions if items are not available? We will not sub any products that we may be short - We always work hard in making sure we fulfil all orders. If a shortage does arrive, we will refund the missing items before despatch.
- When can I contact you/ how can I contact you? Our customer service team are available 10am - 6 pm - Monday/Friday (Saturday: 10am - 4 pm) The best way to contact us by emailing email@example.com
- have a problem with my order/delivery, who do I speak to? Ring us on 01274 306070
- Can I request a product that isn't on the website? We source and stock a vast range of products. If there is something you require please submit a product Request via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I get a non-contact delivery? All our deliveries are non-contact deliveries. Our drivers will deliver the goods at your doorstep and maintain a 2 metre distance whilst you check the delivery.
- Something isn't working on the website, who do I speak to? Please email: email@example.com with as much detail around the error as possible
- How can I cancel my order, should I need to? To cancel your order, we need 24 hours before despatch to do so. Please ring us on 01274 306070